Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 23rd-26th

I wanted to brake down EVERYTHING all in one post that's going on with me. i will use this one single post to post my tests and anything else. ive been making alot of different posts are are all pretty much the same question but different. Lol so here goes...

my name is mary.
I have 2 daughter and i just got married 8-21-10.
CD 1: August 2nd (LMP)
Ovulation: Possibly Occured on CD 15, August 17th
Possible IB: CD 23/24 (6-7 DPO)
Currently at CD 24 (9DPO) "thursday"
My ib is confusing. It may of may not be. BUT, 6,7,8,DPO and a little bit today ive had spotting. it would happen throughout the day but off and on. Like every few hours id feel my undies wet go to the bathroom and check for AF, nothing still just brown spotting. Nothing that looks like AF. 
Im not sure what to think about this spotting. why it's lasting so long. Im due for AF on the 30th-31st (as Fertility Friend says) ..I have bought 7 PT's and i took one today "pm" BFN.

(photo taken at 3pm)

I am Going to test everyday "am" from now on. I want to know exactly when i get enough hcg to get a positive reading (if i am pregnant)


I have a feeling that i am but, i wont truly know till i see "pregnant" or a 2nd line... I have 1 more test like the one above, then the rest are digital reading. So i will take the other one like the one above in the "am" (friday) and post it .  (HERE)
Then the rest of the tests will be digital. i may go to the doller tee to get those cheppies even if i do get a "pregnant" just to see if the line would be darker or lighter. 




monday: spotting started accompanying with cramping
Tuesday: symptoms
Backache,Cramps wrapping around from my back to my belly, tired, sick feeling
Wednesday: Sypmtoms
backache, tired( had to nap), dizzy 
Today: (thurs) Symptoms.....
Backache, tired, soft stool

(The following has been the same everyday Mon-Thurs)
CP:
High, soft, open
Discharge:
 Brown Spotting



By: Mary (pink2Mommy)




No comments:

Post a Comment